|“||She's sexy and she knows it. You will either love her or hate her guts.||”|
The haughty princess Yeon Ewona has a dedicated and loyal (to a point at least) posse, which really don't do any good things for her character (if there is any good to start with). She is also hot and talented and the Hero really doesn't care.
You have to complete Hall Monitor from Hell quest.
- Level 1
- Haste: Costs 5 Mana. Buff. Boosts AGI for a Single ally.
- Focus: Costs 100 Momentum, Self, Restores Mana based on the user's Magic, Resist and Luck stats.
- Health Charm: Costs 4 Mana. Heals a single ally.
- Mana Shield: Costs 20 Mana. Self. Increase magic defense
- Level 5
- Dispel Mind: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Removes all Mental status effects (Deafend, Sleep, Hallucinating, Daze) from a single ally.
- Level 12
- Mana Overcharge: Costs 5 Mana. Buff. Yeon takes damage in exchange for giving a single ally a large boost to MAT.
- Level 15
- Enchant Weapon: Costs 5 Mana. Increases CRI for 1 ally.
- Level 18
- Healing Word: Costs 25 Mana. Heals all allies.
- Level 24
- Focused Heal: Costs 18 Mana. Heal (+50% effect compare to Health Charm) and remove some negative states.
- Level 27
- Caster's Spark: Spell. Costs 12 Mana. Buff. All the party members takes damage in exchange for a large boost to MAT.
Spells given by Relationship
- Neutral -
- Rally: Costs 30 Mana. Buff. Heal and increase MDF to all allies.
- Trust -
- Revive?: Costs 50 Mana. Revive dead single ally with 10% HP.
- Magical Handbook -
- Magic Missile: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Force. Damage-Type.
- Necronomicon -
- Dark Blast: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Attacks single enemy with Necrotic. Damage-Type.
- Energy Principals I -
- Smouldering Ash: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Fire. Control-Type.
- Hoarfrost: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Cold. Control-Type.
- Doctor Weird Vol. 2 -
- Strobe Edge: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Radiant.
- Doctor Weird Vol. 3 -
- Chain Lightning: Spell. Costs 20 Mana. Attacks all enemies with Lightning. Damage-Type.
- Hyde Formula: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Buff. Boosts Attack for one ally.
- Tactical Spells I -
- Crushing Ego: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. All-out psychic assault damages the mind. Damage-Type.
- Spell Penetration: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Debuff. Trash someone's resistance to make way for death.
- Dark and Stormy Knight -
- Lightning Bolt: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, MP damage, Lightning damage.
- Void Orb: Spell. Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Necrotic damage, Inflict Attack debuff for 2 turns.
From Unity force
- Prism Heal: 12 Mana. Greatly heals all party members and puts the 'Prism Shield' status on hero (gives him 60% resistance to the 10 standard magic elements). Hero makes use of the light from the heal to inflict blind on all enemies.
- Starting - Bookbag
- Starting - Runed Robe
She is a healer, so her primary role is to heal and revive (when her RP allows it) her allies. But, as it happens with Felix (she is his natural successor), you can expand her magic repertoire via Tomes, although, as her recruiment take more days than Felix in the game, you won't be able to use her arsenal until much later. Please note that she can't learn Prayers.
Yeon joins your team relatively late in the game but is powerful enough to be added to your party immediately. Her Health Charm spell is a very cheap and efficient healing spell and she most likely also knows Healing Word as soon as you unlock her for group healing. Focused Heal and Dispel Mind complete her healing arsenal with being able to remove any kind of negative status effects as well as a powerful single target healing spell in needed.
Her other spells Haste, Enchant Weapon and Mana Overcharge/Caster's Spark give her a well rounded toolkit of buffs for any kind of party member or simply to buff herself and increase her healing output. It's important to note that Enchant Weapon causes buffed party members to deal force damage instead of physical damage, so it sould be avoided when you fight resistant enemies. She also brings a defensive self buff in form of Mana Shield that increases her survivability against incoming magic damage. Unlike Felix, she can also use Focus, which allows her to restore mana, although it's usually only available in long fights.
By increasing her relationship, she can learn Rally, which is more expensive than Healing Word. Not only does it heal more, it also buffs the magic defense stat of your entire party, like Felix' spell Warding Wall. Increasing her relationship even further unlocks Revive, which is unique for Yeon to use and can ressurect a fallen party member. Sadly, you'll be very deep in the currently late-game if you manage to unlock it and not get many opportunities to use it.
Yeon excells as a prime healer with the largest number of buffs and healing abilities and a larger mana pool that the other potential healers Felix, Meline or Therese on top. That said, she has the lowest health pool of any party member and therefore is very vulnerable to consistent group damage.
Yeon is a spellcaster and can learn ice, fire, radiant, necrotic, force, psychic and lightning magic via tomes to unlock her offensive potential. Thanks to her naturally high magic and her ability to buff her magic stat, she can almost compete with Kyrie in terms of damage output. That being said, her attack stat is very low, so if she's hit by a Deaf-debuff, she's completely helpless for a couple of turns.
Yeon can easily put into any party formation as a dedicated healer and buffer. In conjunction with other spellcasters like Kyrie or Larelle, her spell Caster's Spark buffs both damage and healing, allowing her to thrown in more damaging spells whenever she has a free turn to use them. Her few disadvantages are easily outdone by her great versatility and high output both in healing as well as damage, making her the most powerful healer or healer-caster hybrid in the current game.
- +4: Rock Candy
- +2: Lovely Flowers, Sweet Perfume, Berry Gera, Clockworke Amusemente, Porcelain Doll, Slice of Cake, Pocket Tome, Monster Fang, Shiny Bits
- -2: Pearl Necklace, Box of Chocolates
- +4: Fucking Machine
- -2: Bukkake
- Initial relationship: 1
- Joins party.
- Learns "Rally"
- +250 to Health.
- Learns "Revive"
Love / Respect Quest (Not Implemented Yet)
Conversation & SexEdit
Conversation (in Dungeon):
- Fucking Machine (Requires Dungeon Upgrade)
- Whip (Requires Dungeon Upgrade)
- Wooden Horse (Requires Dungeon Upgrade)
- Favorite party character of Nekochan, she is indirectly responsible for her hate toward Felix, aka Healbot, at least in part. Her presence in the game was planned very early, but some troubles with her design didn't allow it at that moment; that was the original reason for Felix's creation.
- Yeon was also the reason that Bronwyn didn't find herself in the dungeon: NoMoshing didn't favor (at all) reusing cells.
- It's possible to give her an extra +2 happiness during your Banneret promotion ceremony if you talk to her while having a Tequila Loverise in your inventory.
- Just as a reference here is her former face set:
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural +5% evasion chance (likely a bug, other mages have magic evasion instead)
- Has a natural +4% critical chance (likely a bug, other mages have no natural critical chance)
- ↑ Learned after having item equipped for 5 in-game days.
- ↑ She can be gifted/tortured the same day that she is recruited (if you go home before visiting Prof. Amitibis or the Southport's Adventure Guild), but that means that you can't do it the following day.
- ↑ This sex scene doesn't advance a day. That happens when you get your reward, so you get two scenes this day.
|Party Characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Pandora ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade|
|Other Important NPCs||Amazing Old Man ● Doralice ● Meiriona ● Brigandine ● Shally|
|Bonus (Non-Canon) Party Members||Cerulean ● Wiki-tan|