Plucky little sister who was blessed by an angel. Also a brocon. Angel was cool about it.
Meline is the Hero's younger sister and is one of the first characters you are introduced to, meeting her when are promoted to a Squire. After exiting the sewers you are able to interact with her at her bakery in the Slums of Northmarket. She seems quirky and excitable, and is obviously very much in love with her brother. She can join you in battle and prove to be a useful asset.
She moves in with you after you acquire the Manor and approach her from behind the counter three times in the bakery in the Slums of Northmarket.
Prayers given by Level
- Level 1
- Astral Flame: Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Fire damage.
- Scintillating Shards: Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Radiant damage.
- Focus: Costs 100 Momentum, Self, Restores Mana based on the user's Magic, Resist and Luck stats.
- Level 8
- Heretical Censure: Costs 15 Mana, All enemies, Deafens all enemies and makes them more vulnerable to elemental damage.
- Level 13
- Beckon Mana: Costs 12 Mana, Single enemy, Enemy takes more magical damage.
- Level 15
- Judgment: Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Control, Fire damage.
- Level 24
- Crystal Rays: Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Control, Radiant damage.
- Level 29
- Revelation: Costs 40 Mana, All enemies, Control, Fire + Radiant damage.
Prayer's by Relationship
- Guilt Trip: Costs 5 Mana, Single enemy, Debuff, Reduces MAT.
- Mass Guilting: Costs 12 Mana, All enemies, Debuff, Reduces MAT.
- Basic Prayerbook-
- Cure Light Wounds: Costs 10 Mana, Single ally, Restores Health.
- Chicken Soup Book-
- Cleanse Body: Costs 5 Mana, Single ally, Heals Status Effects.
- Librum Caseum-
- Clear Mind: Prayer. Costs 5 Mana. Heals status effects that effect the mind.
- Hymnal Blast: Prayer, Damage-type, Sonic. Attacks single enemy with Sonic.
- Book of Love and Passion-
- Angelsong: Prayer. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Sonic Damage, Inflict Deafened state.
- Queen's Rhapsody: Prayer. Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Sonic Damage, Inflict Deafened state.
- Favoured Fortune: Prayer. Costs 5 Mana, Single ally, Luck buff for 6 turns.
- Dark and Stormy Knight-
- Divine Punishment: Prayer. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, MP damage, Lightning damage.
- Static Chain: Prayer. Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, MP damage, Lightning damage.
From Unity force
- Seraphim Wings: Costs 12 mana. Casts a radiant spell on all enemies that dazes them and gives her and Hero wings to let them fly for 5 turns or until they are knocked out of the sky (33% chance). While flying they will receive +100% physical evasion but also take 150% lightning damage.
Weapon: Magic Staffs
Off Hand: Empty (Starting)
Headgear: Empty (Starting)
Body: Casual Dress (Starting)
Accessory: Empty (Starting)
Although she's not necessarily the most powerful spellcaster, Little Meline has plenty of things to show for.
For one, Fire and Radiant are two of the most useful elements in the game. Plenty of enemies are weak to fire, and nearly all who are not can still be burned (which helps against healers). Radiant is very powerful against monsters and undead, and it dazes physical fighters (which can help prevent a lot of damage). Also, there's the fact that almost no enemy is resistant against either.
Secondly, her spell Heretical Censure is unique in a few ways. First, while its effect is the same as deafening your enemy with Sonic damage, it is much more effective for the simple reason that many enemies are resistant or immune to Sonic, while almost none are immune to Censure. Second, it is the only spell that increases all elemental damage against a debuffed target and also locks any form of spells, evocations or prayers from the enemy. Third, it is the only way to apply Censure to all enemies at once (there are scrolls with this effect, but are single target). No need to say it is extremely effective against spellcasters and can make fights against mages almost instant victories.
Thanks to all this, Meline makes a powerful addition to your party in almost every situation. While she doesn't have the damage output of Kyrie or Larelle, she makes for an extremely useful companion. Her main disadvantage is her Invoker class leaves her with only prayers at her disposal which greatly limits the number of abilities she can learn.
- +4: Clockwork Amusemente
- +2 Lovely Flowers, Sweet Perfume, Berry Gera, Porcelain Doll, Box of Chocolates, Slice of Cake, Rock Candy, Pocket Tome, Monster Fang, Shiny Bits
- -2: Porcelain Doll, Pearl Necklace
- Initial relationship: 61
- Initial chat:
- H: Uh, what are you doing here?
- M: Well this is my house too, right? I'll just sleep in here with you!
- H: You can't, get a bed somewhere else. I'm Going to be having a lot of sex up here, you know.
- M: It's okay! <3 I'll just watch!
- Guilt Trip and Mass Guilting prayers.
- Can now be in the party during all Manor Invasion fights.
- Initial chat:
- M: Thank you for finally revealing your true feelings to me, big brother!
- H: They were "your" feelings, Meline. It's just that sex is my weakness.:
- M: Really? You don't actually love me?
- H: Well it's not exactly like that... I mean, I still like you a lot...:
- M: Why would you say such mean things to me big brother!
- H: I-I'm sorry, Meline. Come here, let me give you a hug. Do you want to go to the kitchen for cake?
- M: (Hehehehe!)
- M: Heeeeey Master! Do you want to cum inside me more?
- H: It's tempting, but not right now. THere'll be plenty of time for that later.
- M: Aww... :(
Love Quest-Family Matters
- Meline and Hero get 50% Necrotic resistance.
- Dragon Heart - Crafting Item
- Mother's necklace - Unique Item
- One H-Scene with Meline (Missable), and one with Meline and the Angel of Love and Passion.
- +13 satisfaction total (5 Missable)
Conversation & SexEdit
- Be Nice (H-Scene)
- Be Rough (H-Scene)
- Enforce Discipline (H-Scene)
- Do Some Baking (H-Scene)
- Be True to Oneself- Recruit her.
- Satisfied Curiosity - a random scene you can get when completing some quests.
- Blowjob Lesson- random scene shared with with Larelle.
- Breaking Taboos- During Family Matters, go into the right most room on the bottom of the second screen of the hero's house. Missable.
- Triple-Layer Angel Cake- Complete Family Matters and get a scene with Meline and the Angel of Love and Passion.
- Blowjob Philosophy- Vacation scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- When she uses healing items, they are 110% as effective (+10% effect)
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural 4% magic evasion chance
- Has a natural 90% threat generation rate
- Meline was originally named Amelia. This was changed very early the Harem Collector's development, to avoid confusion with Alina.
- Meline's class, Invoker, is based on a base class of the same name from Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition. One of the key features of the Invoker class was the ability to summon angels to aid in combat once per day.
- During the quest Manor Invasion Meline will normally refuse to participate. Because of her relation to the angel of Love and Passion. If you wish for her to assist you regardless, raise her heart level by one before starting Manor Invasion.
- Completing her love quest Family Matters changes her status from "Little Sister" to "Prophetess of Love"
- ↑ Learned after having item equipped for 5 in-game days.
- ↑ While Meline can equip Magical Handbook, Necronomicon, Energy Principals I, and Doctor Weird Vol. 3 she gains no skills from them since she can't use Spells.
|Party Characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Pandora ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade|
|Other Important NPCs||Doralice ● Brigandine ● Meiriona ● Amazing Old Man|
|Bonus (Non-Canon) Party Members||Cerulean ● Wiki-tan|