The game so far takes place in the Middle Kingdom. The western, northern, and eastern borders run against a mountain range. The Kingdom of Kellos borders the Middle Kingdom near the northeast and is only accessible through Giant's Path. The southern boarder of the kingdom is a large lake or ocean.
The number of Dark Seeds, Porno Mags, and Erotic Novels that are found normally is given and parenthesis indicate the number that are Missable. The two numbers are exclusive.
Upon visting some specific locations for the first time, the hero will have introductory speech about the location.
Northmarket is comprised of several locations; The Slums, Wealthy District, Earl's Manor, Your Manor, and the surrounding farms. The locations are accessible from the main map except the Manor which is part of the northern section of the Wealth District
- "Eastfort's Military District is the part of town actually inside the fort. It's not huge, but there's some cool stuff here.
- For 'national security' they don't let nonhumans live within the fort's walls, which I think is kind of dumb
- The Kellosians who live to the east, that they're so worried about are almost entirely human
- They can enter escorted, so it won't be any problem for my sexy elven or catfolk harem girls!"
- "This is the Eastfort Nonhumans' District, probably the only part of the country worse off than my hometown."
- All the nonhumans that aren't allowed to live inside the actual fort walls end up here.
- Some of them have grudge against humans, though. I should keep my head down and try not to act like a tourist."
Eastfort is comprised of the Military District and the Nonhuman District. The Military district has the second Guild Adventurer's Office for missions and gear. You can also invest in more stores, buy a condo to let you fast travel between it and your manor, and a new storefront to buy to sell trash at. In the Nonhuman District, you can find a plant shop for some of your house decorations needs. There is a farm nearby but is not implemented yet.
Located southeast of Northmarket against the lake/ocean, it is comprised of the University, Docks, and a few farms.
At the southwestern tip of the mainland is Westcastle. Home to a variety of entertainment facilities such as the Theatre and the Arena in the outer district. There's also a Noble District attached which houses the Castle where the King rules as well as the various nobles who serve him. The manors here are resplendent and would surely suit the taste of a Harem Collector like yourself (maybe you should investigate the possibility of getting one).
Follow the road north traveling east of Northmarket or west of Eastfort to Lumberhill against the mountains. The two zones are the Town proper and the Haunted Woods in the upper left corner during Night of the Raping Dead.
Located deep in the forest between Southport and Northmarket. Primarily a village comprised of hunters, from the state of things, something has happened recently and it's probably your job to figure out what!
Sunnyshore Island Edit
An island resort that the hero can visit with his harem for some relaxing fun on the beach, Note that the first trip is 2000 per person so the bigger the harem the higher the cost.
Elf Village Edit
A mysterious village in the northwestern corner of the map that can only be entered by those they trust.
Dangerous zones in the game refers to areas where the game prohibits free saving (although some areas contain Save Spots) and are usually linked to specific quests. For the sake of not including spoilers, only the area name and quest associated will be noted. Please check the quests page here for further information on specific areas. These are dungeons which re-spawn enemies daily. While some are available from the start of the game others require beating certain quests or other criteria in order to access.
Unlocked areas Edit
There are 6 locations on the World Map marked Dangerous that can be freely entered and left, which are:
- Giant's Path: all animal encounters in the Giant's Pass will re-spawn daily (not the Ogre or any Kellos soldiers). Since it is available immediately and bear pelts sell pretty well it's a good way to get experience and money early on. It provides 329 EXP per visit. The Vendor Trash (if you sell the skins in Huntervale) will net you 1895 Sil.
- Dark Mine: at the Northeast of Northmarket there's a little mountain cropping surrounding by plains with a mineshaft in the front. Once players reach level 10 the guard blocking the entrance seems to have wandered inside, and players can follow suit for some extra daily experience and money! There is no completed quest that deals with The Dark Mine currently though. It provides 264 EXP and 960 Sil.
- Coastburg: to the south of Eastfort players will find a little town well, near the coast. Something strange has happened to this town as all the player will find are some fishy looking zombies! Do be careful as something tells me that these guys aren't vulnerable to many status ailments and might even have some sort of regeneration effect to boot! They will respawn daily, and while players can take on the foes in Coastburg immediately it is advised that you hold off since these fights are tougher than the Dark Mine battles. After Can't Handle it Cove has been completed, there will no longer be any respawns. It provides 855 EXP and 645 Sil.
- Innsbrook: Northeast of Huntervale you will find a smal town populated by fairies. It provides 54 EXP and 275 Sil (only if you sell the mushrooms).
- Bitter Marsh: Northeast of Southport you will find a marsh populated with different creatures. It provides 693 EXP
- Abandoned Farm: it only contain a strong enemy (not respawnable) that only appears on rainy days.
- Abandoned Border Fort - One is the Loneliest Party. You have to follow basically the same route that in Elaiya's recruimnet quest, plus a little more of the dungeon is available. It gives you 60 XP to every party member, plus about 800 Sil in Vendor Trash.
- Wind Shrine: Blow Job. After completing the quest, they can return to shrine for daily grinding. It gives you 1500 EXP each visit and some trophies, mostly Monster Fangs
- The Golden Tomb - The Phantom Breaker battleground. Since the December 2015 Release this zone is revisitable. You can roam freely for the whole dungeon. It gives you 1609 XP to every party member, and some Alchemical Reagent and Shiny Bits.
- Southern Feywoods - A Manxome Foe. Revisitable dungeon. Players will be able to return to the Feywoods for some more daily training. It provides 2090 EXP
- ↑ There is a guard outside that prevents access until the Hero has reached level 10.
- ↑ Since the October 2015 V1 Release this zone is revisitable.
- ↑ Included the stairs and the roof upside, when you can find a Dark Seed once.
- ↑ If you sell it to the Glass Guy in the Magical Creatures Pens, Southport university district
- ↑ A bug currently exist which effectively doubles the EXP and drops from fights.
Other Dangerous Zones Edit
- Orc Camp - Na Na Na Why Don't You Get A Job.
- Ice Palace - Bewitchy Woman.
- Fort - Finishing Unfinished Business.
- Buried City Exterior - Family Matters.
- Seaside Caverns - Sunnyshore Island.
- Volcanic Crater - Sunnyshore Island.
- Pirate Ship - Sunnyshore Island.
- Dark caverns of Southern Feywoods - Are You Afraid Of The Dark?
There are other zones not affiliated with a town or quest. Each may be expanded on in future releases.
- Border Fort - Kimochi River: No entry into the tower.
- Bug Wars Monument: Special thanks to those who helped with game development and backers.
- Faith's Bastion - The Headquarters of the Paladins of the Holy Angels. Once Therese joins your party you can enter it and explore.
- Fisherman's Hut - The home of an old fisherman who's forgotten more about the sea than most people will ever know. Found on the coast east of Westcastle. He will tell you a sunken city in the bay to the North...
- Outside Cave - Dry Cave: Nothing to see, unless you've found some pages you shouldn't have picked up
- Sour Grapes Vineyard - A sophisticated investment opportunity near Westcastle. The wine that they make is enjoyed by the finest nobles, and owning a share will give you more popular with them. Shame the owner is an asshole though...
- Bizarre Bazaar: A mysterious clown selling items for 1000 Sil on the road that change daily? Surely nothing can go wrong!
- Each item will continue to be offered until purchased (so if you wanted item 2, you must purchase item 1, no matter how many days pass)
- Dark Seed
- THE KRAKEN
- Scroll of Magic Missile
- Exotic Spices
- Erotic Novel
- Lead Bar
- Dark Seed
- Copper Necklace
- Demon Dice
- Merrill Awiiabu
- CD Brisk(wild)
- Crossroads Inn: Located just West of Eastfort. Where the soldiers in Eastfort retreat to after a certain event...
- Where Vonex and his wife reside and sell armor after the above event
- An investment can be made in the Sons of Ducayne, a mercenary gang
- Sons of Ducayne Camp: Located South of Crossroads Inn. Where the Sons of Ducayne train and reside
Farms around Northmarket Edit
There's multiple farms around Northmarket and the shrewd investor may find it rewarding to look deeper into investment opportunities.
Distant Farm - Located East of Northmarket, a farm that produces fruits, primarily Blueberries. Rumours are they're looking for investors to tap into a new mushroom market. The owner's daughter is quite the beauty!
Prosperous Farm - A farm located just south of Northmarket. Produces primarily turnips. The owner is a friendly business owner and would certainly satisfy any investors who invested in his crops.
Mist Apiary - A farm located slight further south of Northmarket. Produces jars of honey which are a sweet delicacy sure to give some momentum as well as a spring in the step of any who consumes it. The owner is shrewd and is unlikely to give up his profits easily.
Natsume Ranch - Located west of Northmarket. Seems to be occupied with their cattle. Their cheese products and beef jerky make up a hearty meal, pity they seem unwilling to accept partnerships.
Abandoned Farm - Located North of Westcastle. This abandoned farm always smells particularly musky during the rain...
- ↑ The most hateful vegetable for someone.