You know that annoying kid in EVERY DAMN JRPG! This is him.
Felix is a powerful Mystic Theurge for his age. He is currently at Apprentice rank in the Adventurers Guild, requiring him to follow around an established member for a time and learn the trade. However, everyone else was quick to dismiss him as more of a kid mascot character without even giving him a chance. You almost did too, but then you learn that he can heal. You promptly rename him Healbot and take him along.
When you first speak with him in the mansion you may optionally show mercy and give him back his real name (for a +2 RP).
Skills given by Level
- Level 1
- Haste: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Buff. Boosts AGI for a Single ally.
- Cure Light Wounds: Prayer. Costs 10 mana. Heals a single ally.(inside and outside of battle)
- Level 3
- Dispel Mind: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Removes all Mental status effects from a single ally.
- Level 4
- Cleanse Body: Prayer. Costs 5 mana. Removes body status effects from a single ally.(inside and outside of battle)
- Level 10
- Favoured Fortune: Prayer. Costs 5 mana. Boost Luck for a single ally.
- Level 12
- Mass Haste: Spell. Costs 12 Mana. Raises AGI for 6 turns for all allies.
- Level 17
- Healing Aura: Prayer. Costs 25 Mana. Heals all allies.(inside and outside of battle)
Skills given by Relationship
- Neutral -
- Mana Overcharge: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Buff. Felix takes damage in exchange for giving a single ally a large boost to MAT.
- Caster's Spark: Spell. Costs 12 Mana. Buff. All the party members takes damage in exchange for a large boost to MAT.
- Like -
- Magic Ward: Prayer. Costs 5 Mana. Buff. Boosts MDF for a single ally.
- Warding Wall: Prayer. Costs 12 Mana. Buff. Boosts MDF for all allies.
- Magical Handbook -
- Magic Missile: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Force. Damage-Type.
- Necronomicon -
- Dark Blast: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Attacks single enemy with Necrotic. Damage-Type.
- Energy Principals I -
- Smouldering Ash: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Fire. Control-Type.
- Hoarfrost: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. Attacks single enemy with Cold. Control-Type.
- Doctor Weird Vol. 2 -
- Scintillating Shards: Prayer. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Radiant.
- Strobe Edge: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Control, Radiant.
- Doctor Weird Vol. 3 -
- Chain Lightning: Spell. Costs 20 Mana. Attacks all enemies with Lightning. Damage-Type.
- Hyde Formula: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Buff. Boosts Attack for one ally.
- Tactical Spells I -
- Crushing Ego: Spell. Costs 8 Mana. All-out psychic assault damages the mind. Damage-Type.
- Spell Penetration: Spell. Costs 5 Mana. Debuff. Trash someone's resistance to make way for death.
- Librum Caseum -
- Clear Mind: Prayer. Costs 5 Mana. Heals status effects that effect the mind.
- Hymnal Blast: Prayer, Damage-type, Sonic. Attacks single enemy with Sonic.
- Book of Love and Passion-
- Angelsong: Prayer. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, Sonic Damage, Inflict Deafened state.
- Queen's Rhapsody: Prayer. Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Sonic Damage, Inflict Deafened state.
- Favoured Fortune: Prayer. Costs 5 Mana, Single ally, Luck buff for 6 tu
- Dark and Stormy Knight -
- Lightning Bolt: Spell. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, MP damage, Lightning damage.
- Void Orb: Spell. Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, Necrotic damage, Inflict Attack debuff for 2 turns.
- Divine Punishment: Prayer. Costs 8 Mana, Single enemy, MP damage, Lightning damage.
- Static Chain: Prayer. Costs 20 Mana, All enemies, MP damage, Lightning damage.
- Starting - Slingshot
- Starting - Empty
- Starting - Bandana
- Men's Casual
- Starting - Magic School Uniform
- Men's Casual
- Starting - Empty
- Magic Armor
Prior to the inclusion of Yeon in the May 2015 Release, Felix was an habitual in many player's party, having sole access to several useful healing spells. In any case, he's kind of good at it. Like really good. To the point that he's a token stock party member that you'll keep anyway. Having the most extensive Spell and Prayer list does that. Also he is immune to several status effects that affect female party members only.
Buffs, Heals, Cleansing, and attack Spells make him a very valuable party member. Boosting his MAT will increase his healing output. During boss fights, keep his MAT boosted and keep the party's MDF boosted. MDF is a weak point for many party members so Felix can be used to counter some damage from enemy spells.
Cleanse Body and Dispel Mind are amazing, learn what they can clear. Felix equipped with the Rhinestone Gloves makes it a bit easy thanks to Mana Regen, but after using Dispel Mind every turn to regain control of someone hopped up on Mushrooms, you'll see why he's really just that good.
If he has a weakness, it is that his natural stat progression isn't stellar. He's not the best with any stat, pretty much average across the board. Don't expect him to deal a lot with his attacks or offensive spells, nor does he have the strongest heals as Meline has a higher MAT which increases healing from Prayers.
Felix is your first permanent party member and your first available healer. He starts with a healing spell and quickly learns how to dispell most harmful status debuffs like poisoned, burned and paralysed with Cleanse Body, but also deafened, allured or madness with Dispel Mind. Later on, he also learns a group healing spell.
His class Mystic Theurge allows him to learn both prayers and spells. In addition to his healing spells, he learns different buffs through leveling up and increasing his relationship level. He can increase his party's magic defense, agility or magic attack stats, meaning he has the ability to buff either defensively, offensively or balanced depending on the situation.
Aside from healing and buffing, his auto attacks deal moderate amounts of projectile damage, which only Elayia and Bronwyn can offer otherwise. Especially in early levels, his physical damage output can compete with other early party members like Doll or Meline.
Felix' ability to learn both spells and prayers gives him access to all sources of elemental magic except acid and venom magic. Using tomes to teach him more spells unlocks his full offensive potential and as he levels up, his magic attack stat will overtake his regular attack stat. This sets him up as a capable healer-caster-hybrid.
As a healer, he easily surpasses Meline or Therese by naturally learning both debuff spells and a group healing spell. In comparison to Yeon, his spells cost more mana and Yeon's healing output is higher through her higher magic stat. She also learns Focus and, unlike Felix, she can use it to restore mana in long fights. Felix on the other hand has a higher health pool which makes him more resilliant than Yeon, he can access sonic magic through prayers. Also, in case he is either deafened or runs out of mana, he can still offer moderate damage output through his range attack, unlike Yeon or Meline who are almost useless when this happens.
Overall, Felix and Yeon are easily interchangeable in their position as dedicated healer. Only in long fights, Yeon's higher output and more efficient healing spells will pull ahead.
Felix works with every kind of party thanks to his many different forms of buffs he can offer. Buffing the agility stat is especially useful when he's teamed up with Bronwyn, Yamamaya or Elayia as it works as both an offensive and defensive buff with them.
- +4: Slice of Cake
- +2: Sweet Perfume, Pearl Necklace, Berry Gera, Clockworke Amusemente, Porcelain Doll, Box of Chocolates, Rock Candy, Monster Fang, Shiny Bits
- -2: Lovely Flowers, Pocket Tome
- +2: Give him his name back.
- Initial relationship: 21
- Felix learns the Spells Mana Overcharge & Caster's Spark
- Felix learns the Prayers Magic Ward & Warding Wall
- Felix gains +2 to all stats
Respect Quest (Not Implemented Yet)
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Takes 200% damage from anti-human attacks (becomes 150% after a certain achievement)
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural 5% magic evasion chance
- Has a natural 90% threat generation rate
- He is immune to the 'Charmed' status
- ↑ Learned after having the item equipped for 4 in-game days.
- ↑ Dispel Mind, Healing Aura, and in some older versions also had a revive skill.
|Party Characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Pandora ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade ● Miri|
|Other Important NPCs||Amazing Old Man ● Doralice ● Meiriona ● Brigandine ● Shally|
|Bonus (Non-Canon) Party Members||Cerulean ● Wiki-tan|