A list of all kinds of enemies in game, including their strengths, weaknesses and location (A work in progress, of course). All enemies under a category have the same general strengths and weaknesses unless stated otherwise.
Includes anything that's mindless and angry but has some reasonably similar counterpart in the real world (Raging bitches not included). They're immune to Psychic (you know, cause they're mindless).
- Winged rat: because calling it bat is too mainstream. Found in the caverns on Giant's Path.
- HP 250 to 300
All bears drop a Bearskin, which can be sold as normal vendor trash or to the fur trader in Hunterville for a higher price. They are not weak per se to fire, but they panic when burned.
- Found in the caverns on Giant's Path HP like 500
- Possessed Bear: pretty much like any normal bear, except is possessed. Found in the Mourningwood during Night of the Raping Dead (Part 2), where activating the last purple orbs will result in a battle with it. Defeating it results in a Possessing Spirit appearing.
All foxes drop a Foxskin, which can be sold as normal vendor trash or to the fur trader in Hunterville for a higher price. They are not weak per se to fire, but they panic when burned.
- Possessed Fox: pretty much like any normal fox, except is possessed. Found in the Mourningwood during Night of the Raping Dead (Part 2), where activating the purple orbs will result in a battle with at least one of them (except for the last one). Defeating it results in a Possessing Spirit appearing.
- Bee swarm: Pretty much what the name suggests. Drops exotic pollen. Found in Giant's Path.
- HP 300 to 350
All racoon drop a racoon tail, which can be sold as normal vendor trash or to the fur trader in Hunterville for a higher price. They are not weak per se to fire, but they panic when burned.
- Mountain Raccoon: basically just a racoon, nothing special. Found in Giant's Path
- HP is like 350
- Ratard. Currently just one. Found on the sewers during the tutorial. Drops a rat tail that you sell to the guild's alchemist for 100,000 sil.
- Ratimus Maximus. A late game boss found in the Sewers. drops another rat tail that can be sold for 100,000 sil.
All spiders drop Bottles of Spider Silk.
- Trapper spider: one of Elvo's minions. It's weak to fire and frost.
- Manhunter. Ausland spider encountered in the quest, "It came from Below the Equator."
Do I really have to explain you what a plant is? They're immune to Psychic and weak to Fire.
Corrupted Mycron. An option boss found in the Abandoned Farm on rainy days.
Includes anything that's (at least mostly) human. Humans have no (general) immunities, and they're weak to anti human attacks, but they're usually armored, meaning physical attacks are often ineffective.
- Thug: A thug. Works for the criminal gang you find in the tutorial.
- Brawler: A thug that looks like he might know martial arts. Works for the criminal gang you find in the tutorial.
Soldiers in the middle kingdom are standard infantry almost always armed with spear and buckler, and protected by basic armor. Usually pretty basic, but they can use Cover to protect more valuable units.
- Security Guard: Found at private events where they work as security (Currently Gearcon and Didi's concert). Drops Shiny Bits.
Rogues, spellswords, mercenaries... anyone who wants to kill you but it's not part of a governmental organization.
- Clock Maniac: a fighter obsessed with all things clockwork. Found during Check out my package. Drops Clockture Maniacs.
- Professional LARPer: A weebo spellsword found during Gearcon. May use either a sword or Lightning Bolt to attack. Drops a Gearcon Swag Bag.
Various kinds of knightly types. They usually serve as tanks in their group. They are heavily armored so it's good to tackle them with magic or poison. Disclaimer: Internet white knights not included.
- Clockwork Knight: just one currently. He is part of a group that will attack you some time after finishing Check out my Package.
All spell-casters deal magical attacks and thus they are specially vulnerable to "Deafen" and "Censure". Although they can do physical attacks, their attack stat is usually quite low.
- Cogsmage: A witch obsessed with all things clockwork. Find her during Check out my package. Drops Bag of Cogs.
- Rioting Gearhead. Found at Gearcon. Always uses Magic Missile to attack. Drops Gearcon Swag Bag.
- Security Mage: A basic mage, hired for security. Found on Didi's concert during Rescue Me.
- Paladin-errant: The standard paladin. Basically a weaker version of Therese. A spellsword that deals physical damage but knows healing prayers. They serve as meat shields for more powerful characters.
- Battle cleric: A frail but powerful holy mage. All his attacks are radiant. Knows healing prayers.
- Battle sister: currently there are only two in the game. They are the nuns that accompany Therese during Manor Invasion. They don't attack but can heal and apply defensive buffs.
These are soldiers for the Kellos Empire. They always drop a Purse of Kellos Crowns.
- Kellos Musketeer: Finally a place where "musketeer" means a soldier with a musket and not a swordsman with a fancy attire. They can use Headshot, which has a chance to provoke insta-kill.
- Kellos Spearman: the meat shields of the Kellos army. Can use cover.
- Kellos Swordsman: A swordsman armed with a katana. Can also throw a Grenado.
The slavers that may or may not be part of the Slaver's guild. They may drop shiny bits.
- Brutal Slaver. about 1300 hp.
- Slaver Chainmaster. around 2000 hp.
Includes all creatures that should be dead, yet still moving (Disclaimer: by "should" I mean because they died of natural causes, not because they are annoying, so Didi's fanboys and clockwork nerds are not included). As a general rule they are immune to Necrotic, and weak to Radiant and Fire.
- Meatshield: Found in the crypt during Night of the Raping Dead (Part 2) where it escorts Larelle during the boss fight. Does pretty much what its name suggest.
- Zombie Back-up Dancer: A zombie that's got the moves like MJ. They escort the Zombie Bard Boss during Night of the Raping Dead. They regenerate health.
- Zombie Villager: A villager that has been turned into a rape zombie. Found in Lumber Hill during Night of the Raping Dead.
- Fishy Zombies They regenerate health 70 unburned 35 burned Found in Coastburg World_Map area #14
- are in control of the Fishy Zombies Found in Coastburg World_Map area #14
- HP 700 to 750
Includes all holy creatures (actually holy, not holier-than-thou; that's a different category). They are immune to Radiant and weak to Necrotic.
Includes anything that comes from Hell (or whatever the equivalent in the game is). They're weak to Radiant and immune to Necrotic.
Note: Unlike most demons, imps are neither weak to radiant nor immune to necrotic. They all drop imp talons.
- Frost Imp: One of Elvo's minions. Immune to frost and weak against fire.
- Mindbender Imp: One of Elvo's minions. Immune to Psychic.
- Venom Imp: One of Elvo's minions. Immune to poison.
Includes anything that doesn't have a body, and it's not angelic or demonic. They're immune to Acid (the kind that corrodes physical matter, not the kind that gets you tripping).
- Telekinetic Spook: an spooky ghost. Uses purely Force magical attacks. Is weak to radiant. Found in the Mourningwood.
- Possessing Spirit: An evil spirit possessing cuddly forest creatures. Found in the Mourningwood during Night of the Raping Dead (Part 2), where it spawns every time you defeat a possessed fox or bear. Weak to radiant and fire. Drops Eltrich Vapors.
- Spectre: Found in the crypt during Night of the Raping Dead (Part 2) where it escorts Larelle during the boss fight. Relies on magical and necrotic attacks and it's weak to Radiant damage.
- location Innsbrook World_Map #19
- Pixies HP like 650
- clever fairy HP like 450 to 480
- Nixies HP 850 to 900
- Servitor Archon: A holy archon in service of the church. It assists the Paladins during Manor Invasion. Only uses magic. It can heal, and use Fire and Radiant attacks. It's weak to fire. Drops archon lanterns.
Sentient Non-Humans Edit
Includes anything that's alive and has some capacity to use reason, and it's generally treated badly by humans.
- Orc Raider: Basic orc foot soldier. Found in the Orc Encampment. Drops orcish jerky.
- Orc Brute: Basic orc tank. Found in the Orc Encampment. Uses cover. Drops orcish jerky.
- Orc Shaman: Basic orc spellcaster. Found in the Orc Encampment. Uses a basic fireball. Drops orcish jerky.
- Security Orc: An basic orc, hired for security. Found on Didi's concert during Rescue Me.
Includes all kinds of robots, clockwork automatons, animated dolls... basically anything that moves and it's made from metal of other hard material. They are immune to Psychic, but weak to Acid.
- Brass Hound: There are two of them accompanying a group that will attack you sometime after you finish Check out my package. Overall exactly like a normal dog, but weak to Acid.
Includes anything that's ugly, bleeds, and doesn't fit in any other category (fat chicks don't count).
- Abominable Ooze: One of Elvo's minions. Uses cover. Drops jars of crimson slime.
- Electric Blue Slime: Found on the abandoned fort during One is the loneliest Party. DOESN'T deal electric attacks, but is immune to electricity. Drops jars of blue slime.
- Virulent Green Slime. Found on the abandoned fort during One is the loneliest Party. It's immune to poison, but attacks with acid instead. can regenerate health. Drops jars of green slime.
- Both Electric Blue Slime,Virulent Green Slime Found on the abandoned fort, HP 150
- Mountain Ogre: an ugly and vicious ogre that protects a huge hoard inside the mountains of Giant's Path.