A nigh-immortal woman with strange powers. Constantly puts herself down, which is kinda sexy.
During the quest A Forge Too Far one of the debtors is too broke to pay in Sil, instead tries to pay his debt with his personal slave/bodyguard, Trash. Thankfully, you get to rename her and when the bank doesn't accept her, you get to keep her. Until you complete the quest she is not technically part of your harem.
Skills given by Level
- Level 1
- Defender of Life: Costs 10 Evoke. Protect allies with low health, and gives them regeneration.
- Level 4
- Regeneration: Costs 12 Evoke. Regenerates an ally's HP over a period of turns.
- Level 9
- Vine Armor: Costs 4 Evoke. Increases Doll's DEF.
- Level 18
- Shake It Off: Costs 10 Evoke. Removes MAT and MDF Debuffs, stun, deafen, and confusion from an ally.
- Imp Egg -
- Putrefy: Costs 12 Evoke: Does high necrotic damage on 2 random enemies and inflicts one level of attack down for 2 turns on the targets.
- Amethyst Orb
- Winter's Breath: Costs 12 Evoke: Does high cold damage on 2 random enemies and inflicts one level of agility down for 2 turns on the targets.
- Chunk of Crystal
- Revitalize: Costs 7 Evoke: Heals one target for high damage.
- Brass Bell -
- Purification: Costs 5 Mana: Cures Poison, Paralysis, Stun, Burned, Zombied, Blind, Nausea, Bleed, Burning Pitch, and Sticky Acid.
- Wight Skull -
- Touch of Cobra: Costs 12 Evoke: Does average venom damage on 2 random enemies and inflicts poison.
- Venomous Swarm: Costs 24 Evoke: Does average venom damage on 4 random enemies and inflicts poison.
- Moonstone Orb -
- Channel Ley Line: Costs 5 Evoke: MAT Buff one stage
- Lightning Rod: Costs 10 Evoke. Makes enemy vulnerable to lightning
- Meteoric Iron
- Forked Lighting Costs 12 mana 2 Random enemys Lighting Attack
- Thunderwave Costs 12 mana 2 Random enemys Sonic Attack
- Snuff Live Costs 5 mana debuff enemys Live
From Unity force:
- Life Kiss: 8 Mana/momentum. Heals the target for however much health Doll is missing (max HP - current HP). If she kisses another girl or Hero, Hero will become aroused (gains an additional 10 momentum), if she kisses Felix, Gargan, or other such non-female characters Hero gets angry (5% additional attack and 5 momentum), if she kisses herself nothing happens.
- Starting - Club
More natural HP than the Hero and able to wear the heaviest armor, Doll is a tank. She is also the only party memeber to have a natural HP regeneration.
While using Evocations, Doll is more likely to get attacked due to threat generated by her armor or her attacking, boasting a solid ATK. This means she will almost always have the Momentum needed for her Evocations, which boost her tanking capabilities and a little off-healing. Very solid, get her in the heaviest armor you can and use her Regeneration early. It doesn't heal for much each turn but provides more overall healing than a single Cure Light Wounds.
Doll is one of the dedicated tanks next to Therese, Raina and Hero in Phantom Knigh class. Her advantage against the other tanks lies in her natural health regeneration, which restores a set percentage of HP at the each of each turn. She is also the only tank who uses evocations instead of techniques or prayers, which comes with its own pros and cons.
Doll has the ability to increase her threat generation and HP regeneration considerably with Defend of Life and she can increase her own defense stat by using Vine Armor. For her party, she offers an evocation to dispell dangerous debuffs and two healing spells: A powerful burst heal with Revitalize and the only healing spell that offeres a healing-over-time effect in Regeneration. This increases her flexibility as a tank/off-healer immensly.
On the offensive, she can learn multiple evocations to gain access to cold damage, necrotic damage, venom damage and later even lightning and sonic damage, which makes for a diverse setup and gives her more damage sources than any other tank. While learning all these spells, she needs to replace her shield with a orb or tome, meaning she will be more vulnerable to attacks.
Doll's offensive and defensive potential is mostly limited by her mana pool. While momentum usually is not an issue for any tank, her mana runs out very quickly, especially when she gets the chance to cast offensive evocations. This also prevents her from being a reliable healer, since she will run out of mana when she tries to patch up the entire party with only single target healing abilities.
With her natural regeneration and her diverse pool of abilities, Doll can take care of herself quite well and easily provide additonal self-healing. By that, Doll can give a party healer the chance to focus on other party members exclusively or weave in offensive spells/prayers more often. When incoming damage is low, Doll offers moderate physical damage and elemental damage.
While Doll needs more ressource management than the other tanks, her offensive and defensive abilites make her more flexible than any other tank. With that, she can easily be included into any sort of party setup and can offer whatever is needed, be it damage, defense or healing, on a turn to turn basis.
Using Doll in a party with Diadira using Noise Riot allows Doll to regain mana and use evocations more often, same goes with Hero in Warlord class and Blazing Aura.
- +4: Porcelain Doll
- +2: Sweet Perfume, Pearl Necklace, Berry Gera, Clockworke Amusemente, Box of Chocolates, Slice of Cake, Rock Candy, Monster Fang, Shiny Bits
- -2: Pocket Tome, Lovely Flowers
- Initial relationship: 41
- +2% to Doll's natural regeneration
- Doll gains +100 Max Mana
Love Quest (Not Implemented Yet)
Conversation & SexEdit
- Sex (after finishing a forge too far)
- Be Nice (H-Scene)
- Be Rough (H-Scene)
- Enforce Discipline (H-Scene)
- Show Her Off (H-Scene)
- Unwrapping Your New Toy - First time you enter the forge after recruiting her.
- Unwanted Blessings - During Manor Invasion, if you have her you can choose to let some guys gang rape her or not. This scene is unlocked if you do let her be raped.
- Two's Company, Four's a Party - Random foursome scene with Chimei and Lilac.
- In Just Deep Enough - Vacation Scene
Hidden stats Edit
The following are a list of stats/traits that are not made readily apparent about Hero on the status menu. Be warned that some of these might reveal spoilers about the character!
- Has a natural 95% hit chance
- Has a natural +5% evasion chance
- Has a natural +4% critical chance
- Has a natural 130% threat generation rate
- Has a natural 5% health regeneration rate
- She is immune to the 'Sandstorm' status
- Has a natural 10% resistance to the 'pinned' status effect
- Doll is Nekochan's favorite character, and she was responsible for Doll's redesign.
- In the past you could miss a Porn Mag in the Eastfort Condo due to Doll standing right in front of the bookshelf (so you could get it only before collaring Randi). As of version 0.31.8 that is no longer an issue, because the mag has been moved to the left side of the bookshelf and so it can be obtained any time.
- ↑ If you name her "Vriska" you get 3 Demon Dice from the debtor.
- ↑ Learned after having item equipped for 5 in-game days.
- ↑ If Doll is a part of the Hero's harem during the Manor Invasion event, you can gain +1 Relationship with Doll by preventing the Unwanted Blessing scene listed below.
|Party Characters|| Bronwyn ● Chimei ● Diadira ● Doll ● Elaiya|
Felix ● Gargan ● Hero ● Kyrie ● Larelle
Meline ● Raina ● Therese ● Yamamaya ● Yeon
|Maids||Lilac ● Nerys ● Pandora ● Randi ● Renfeld ● Violet|
|Male Followers||Kevin ● Nicholas|
|Other Harem Members||Alina ● Apple Kid ● Eulania ● Ino ● Orange Kid ● Penelope|
|Shopkeepers||Florine ● Natya ● Serade ● Miri|
|Other Important NPCs||Amazing Old Man ● Doralice ● Meiriona ● Brigandine ● Shally|
|Bonus (Non-Canon) Party Members||Cerulean ● Wiki-tan|